Monday, October 29, 2012

Just For You

Just look at this image below. OK, so the quality isn't so sharp. Look at the text underneath it. I just figured out how to take a photo of this on my computer so you could get an idea of what I am asking of you.

Every 4-6 weeks I send out an e-newsletter with recent family news and updates on our ministry here in Poland. Even now after the "fall back" daylight savings time change this weekend, Greg and I are still up at 1:11 am putting the finishing touches on a paper newsletter we are mailing out this weekend.

We've got growing daughters, now teenagers that you'll want to get the latest news about. We moved into a new home; we are home owners now, so you'll want to make sure you have our new mailing address.

And right now we have some special needs in our family: educational, personal needs for each person, ministry. If you would like to know about them and help in anyway, please sign up for our e-newsletter (or update your current email address) and I will send you a special letter about our needs and how you can help through prayer, practical ways, and financially. 

You can do it right now by clicking this link here.


Hey thanks so much for staying in touch with us. Go ahead and give me a "high five" for figuring out how to do this cool social media thing. :-)

Heidi for all of us


No comments: